The Christmas Tree'O The Christmas Tree'O

Funny and well done.

RetroSleep responds:

Thanks, this is my favorite video I have made so far.

Buy Wards You Feeders Buy Wards You Feeders

The animation seemed very dynamic and well timed. I'm not a huge fan of LoL but hey, most animations are just clever in-jokes and this one was.

All that aside though the real reason I'm taking time to review this is the sassy comebacks at people who write dumb reviews, that's the real entertainment for me. Good job making an animation, its not easy, and its even harder to keep good spirits in the face of like 5 pages of "zomg this is boob shit no animate, stop doing things forevor"

RetroSleep responds:

Yes! I knew my responses would entertain someone eventually. Thank you kashlavor for taking the time to let me know that you enjoy what I'm doing here. You have really lifted my spirits and for that, I thank you.

The Crawler The Crawler

Well animated and interesting, good job with the sound as well. It has a cool "Heavy Metal" (the movie) sort of vibe.

Transmission Transmission

Excellent.

Ziva Ziva

Very challenging and well programmed.

Candy Avoid Saga Candy Avoid Saga

Woo

keybol responds:

Woot!

Futuristic Viking Ships! Futuristic Viking Ships!

Looks great, exciting and dynamic.

Scanty at the Beach Scanty at the Beach

Not at all this is totally the RIGHT way to do things, I had no idea who you are or what you do, I don't even look at the Newgrounds art portal all that often, but that is super clever and hilarious and very true. Perhaps people fail to appreciate the true art of a good sardonic trolling, but I do. Very well drawn, and very funny, you have a new fan.

Sabtastic responds:

Haha thanks! I'm glad you took this stupid thing so lightly. xD
And yes! It really is too bad that the art portal is so neglected... There's a LOT of amazingly talented non-adult art creators that just fall through the cracks here... :C

Thanks for the follow!! <3